Sunday, January 03, 2010

January SoulCollage®

New Beginnings, New Blooms

Please join me on Friday, January 15, 2010 from 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. to celebrate the arrival of the New Year and the possibilities that lie ahead by making your own SoulCollage® cards.

Beginners and experienced collagers are welcome at this three-hour studio. All supplies and instruction will be provided in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.

Workshop held at Soma Yoga in Crown Hill, Seattle, WA. Pre-registration cost is $35. ($40 - night of the event.) Space is limited, so register today.

For questions or to sign up, leave me a comment. Please pass this information along to anyone who might be interested!

You can visit the official SoulCollage® website here

SoulCollage® is the process, developed by Seena B. Frost, of creating a deck of collaged cards from found images for the primary purpose of self-exploration and self-acceptance.

5 comments:

thymekeeper said...

I really like this collage!! :) If Seattle were an hour away rather than many states away, I'd sign up for this!

Kayce aka lucy said...

wish you were closer, too, thymekeeper. this collage was one that demanded to be made!

Jane and Meg said...

I want to sign up for Friday night January 15.
Georgia Kaftan

Jane and Meg said...

Meg is my dog so the will be just me. she's very soulful but not good with scissors

lucy said...

Georgia/Jane. Wonderful! Would you please send me your contact information at lucystdiamond@mail.com? Look forward to having you with us.