Tuesday, October 21, 2008

what color do you need?

found this at kate i's place...interesting because i keep thinking i need to create a new quilt for my living room and purple continues to come up in the color scheme. hmmmmm...



You Need Some Purple in Your Life



Purple will make you feel ambitious, independent, and creative.
And with a little purple, you will project an aura of individuality.
If you want more extravagance, you've got to get a little purple in your life!

For extra punch: Combine purple with green or orange
The downside of purple: It can evoke sad feelings

The consequences of more purple in your life:

You will feel an increase in your artistic abilities

You will find balance in the most chaotic parts of your life

You will feel calm and will be hard to disturb

7 comments:

Dianna Woolley said...

Apparently I could use a little purple also:) or so says the quiz....

Country Parson said...

I'm a blue and green person, always have been, and oddly enough the little quiz agrees.
CP

Barbara said...

I evidently need a little black in my life. I respectfully disagree! My wardrobe is primarily black, white and taupe. Jeez Loueeze, I am attempting to emerge from blackness. I don't need any more blackness, thank you. I am glad this worked for others. ;)

Treehugger said...

I hope this isn't anything like a "horoscope"...but, in this case, I can relate to at least SOME PARTS of my need for the color Green. The questions were specific enough, that they made me think about WHY I am in this current state of frustration & weariness....taking care of everyone else's needs, but not so much my own. So, thank you for this timely little "quiz"...which has caused me to "re-prioritize" today (and maybe tomorrow). :)

*********************************
Green will make you feel alive, renewed, and balanced.
And with a little green, you will project an aura of peacefulness and harmony.
If you want stability, you've got to get a little green in your life!

For extra punch: Combine green with blue or purple

The downside of green: It can promote jealousy in yourself or others

The consequences of more green in your life:

You will be drawn to a new life path
You will feel free to pursue new ideas and interests, no matter how strange
You will be released from the demands and concerns of others

Kayce aka lucy said...

it looks like a veritable rainbow of colors here (especially when i include a few e-mails i received to complete the color wheel).

i think it aptly represents the variety of visitors who stop by which truly makes me happy!

wishing you each the "color" you long for :-)

Ted Marshall said...

Yes, I needed purple as well. I tried to get my team at work to do this quiz last Friday, but they seem to think a) I have too much time on my hands or b) I'm a bit odd. Oh well, they'll just have to be boring by themselves!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I need a color today.