Things to remember:
- Wearing my heart covered rain boots always makes me feel better.
- Catching up with an old friend who is also a joy-filled young dad is a great way to start a Friday.
- Having lunch with a friend is wonderful food for the soul.
- Quiet time can lead to amazing inspiration for new creative works (more details later).
- Soul collage is good, hard work.
- The veil really is thinner this time of year.
- Cafe Campagne provides a little taste of Paris right here in Seattle.
- Kathleen Norris is a regular person. She sometimes doesn't journal for weeks and has been known to resort to watching "America's Next Top Model" for respite.
- Soltura sisters are the best family outside of family!
- My beautiful boy celebrated 8 months of hard earned sobriety this weekend.
- Having an amazing live-in photographer has its perks!
- Blogging buddies come to the rescue when you need them most.
- God is good.
- The wrath of a 16 year old daughter who says our home is hell on earth. We have the worst family ever. She detests living here. We are boring, have no passion and respond like robots. (I guess, there goes my nomination for mother of the year. Sigh.)
Thanks for reading and I hope you had a delicious weekend and a great start for the week ahead. Peace.
If you are wondering about the photos, you'll have to forgive my sense of humor. After leaving Kathleen Norris' delightful spiritual & inspirational talk at the Seattle Art Museum (SAM), we noticed that we were right across the street from "The Lusty Lady" and that the SAM sign was missing one of its lights. Teehee. I couldn't resist!!!!